Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'll make anything into a card

In the next installment of "I've seen that before" I have these three cards to offer to you.  I am the great recycler, you know.

Okay so the card below is not recycled, but the idea is.  I saw it in a magazine and tried to recreate it.  I hate this card.  Enough said. 


While looking through my Family Fun magazine I spotted this happy Lorax face in a DISH Network ad so I made it into a card.

A10 card size, Pumpkin Pie & Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

My kids' friend was having a birthday and I needed a card.  This is from a scrap booking chipboard set that I had hung on Isandro's wall.  I "borrowed" the storm trooper from him to make this card.  Previously I borrowed Darth Vader from him.  Needless to say Isandro wants me to replace what I have borrowed.
I think it turned out great! - Heidi

A2 card size, chipboard clone trooper, Yo Yo Yellow & Basic Black cardstock, Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. very cute. Like the added rays from the embossing folder. I don't have the chipboard but would like to make something similar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!