Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ciao Bella

A10 card size, Ciao Bella paper, Cajun Craze & Blush Blossom cardstock, Occasional Quotes stamp set.

While wandering at Michael's (dangerous, I know) I came across this stack called Ciao Bell from DCWV.  It's girly, glittery and cutesy (everything that I am not) so of course I had to have it!  Plus I had a 50% off coupon!  How could I resist!?  I fussy cut around each bird or the rectangle above to give the card dimension.  My pictures do these cards no justice, of course.  Then I added a sentiment and made matching envelopes. - Heidi

A10 card size, Ciao Bella paper, Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Word Play stamp set.

A10 card size, Ciao Bella paper, Blush Blossom & Rose Red cardstock,  Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!