Saturday, October 27, 2012

CASEing Papercrafts magazine



 I loved this card on the cover of Papercrafts magazine and I had the stamp and die set from Papertrey so I copied the card.


The difference is that I put a black circle behind my bell to make it stand out better.  I also didn't do the holly on the bell to make it a more mailable card.  I think the circle behind the bell makes a world of difference to the card.


A hunter green version using white embossing powder and a snowflake version using Spellbinder snowflakes.  Hope you like them! - Heidi






2 comments:

  1. Great CAS cards, I like the last one the best, the snowflake looks fabulous in that spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I love how you used a shape instead of the O! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!