Friday, July 6, 2012

It's been a while...

.......but I have these cards to show for it.


 I made this goldfish with my Pet Shop Cricut cartridge.  It was really big so I had to put it on an A10 card, you know the business sized envelope.  The bubble is from Close to My Heart's Super Powers set and the words are from Stampin Up's Fabulous Phrases.  I like my Cricut machine well enough, but the lack of clean cuts is driving me crazy.  Plus I am so anal that I have to add to everything I cut to make it look more realistic.  One thing cut out takes me hours because I need to embellish it!


I don't know how I missed posting this card before with the other Reason to Smile card I did here.  This card uses a lot of new Stampin' Up products which I will list below.

Cardstock & Inks: Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake.
Punches: circle, scalloped circle and 2" scalloped circle punch from EK Success that mats the SU punch perfectly.
Tools: large scallop edgelit, bitty banner framelits, delicate designs folders, chevron folder
Stamps: Reason to Smile & Itty Bitty Banners
Hope you enjoy - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!