Sunday, July 29, 2012

SUO merry mini card

Previously I posted this card (here), but didn't use Stampin' Up only (SUO).  I wanted to redo this card so I borrowed the label framelits from a friend.  I also used the sentiment from Christmas Lodge to complete this card as SUO.


When recreating this card I screwed it up so I want to include a tip for making the circles come out perfect.

1. Stamp your Merry Mini image on Very Vanilla cardstock.
2. Punch out the shape from your colored cardstock (Lucky Limeade & Cherry Cobbler used here) using your Merry Mini punches.
3. Center the 3/4" circle punch over the shape you just punched out (the negative space) and punch out.
4. You should now have a 3/4" circle with say the tree punched out in the middle of it.
5. Use Tombow multipurpose liquid glue (I LOVE this stuff!) and glue it over the image that you stamped out on Very Vanilla.
6. Center the 1" circle punch around the 3/4" circle that you just glued down to the Very Vanilla and punch out image.
7. All of your circles should be perfectly matted now.
Enjoy your day - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!