Monday, June 18, 2012

Animals and Poppies


I made the above card for my friend Karen as she likes Beatrix Potter.  I am not sure the image is supposed to be Peter Rabbit, but it sure looks like it.

Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Soft Suede.
Stamps: Perfect Punches.
Paper: from Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime.
Tools: large oval punch & Spellbinder die Lacey Ovals.
Other: Chantilly ribbon from SU.
---------------------------------

I made the below card for my friends that put their cat down last week.

Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Bordering Blue, Soft Suede.
Stamps: C is for Cat, D is for Dog, cat from Jo-Ann's, inside sentiment from Papertrey Ink.
Tools: blender pen, Lacey Ovals from Spellbinders.

When I got this background stamp from Stampin' Up I cut it apart so I could use clumps of poppies instead of the entire stamp.  I like it better that way.

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Black, White.
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Basic Black.
Stamps: Perfect Punches, Pleasant Poppies.
Tools: blender pen, scalloped oval punch, smallest oval punch, Argyle embossing folder.
NOTE: this is an A6 card.
Goodnight - Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!