Thursday, July 19, 2012

iPod Touch and s'mores

I have two very different cards for you today.  I really like them both!


The above card uses no stamps at all!  I wanted a s'more image, but I couldn't find any line drawings I liked online.  I printed the s'more and the sentiment and then used my dies to cut them out.  I made this card for my anniversary - 10 years we have been married.

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and More Mustard (the perfect graham cracker color, who knew?)
Ink: printer
Stamps: none
Dies: circles, grommet tags and lacey circles from Spellbinders, word window from Amuse
Accessories: More Mustard brads, Stripes Embossing folder from Stampin' Up. 


This card uses a recycled ad that I got from a textbook company in a mailer.  I simply cut a piece of Whisper White to cover their words and stamped the greeting on it.  I love this - it looks just like a real iPod Touch.
Cardstock: Basic Black
Paper: Brights DSP stack
Ink: Pacific Point
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes

Have a great night - Heidi
NOTE on 7.29.2012: i think this may actually be an iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!