Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday cards


Both of these cards use the set Something to Celebrate from Stampin' Up. I love that set as it contains a bunch of great sentiments.

The above card is a late entry for MOJO 175 Monday. I made the ribbon rose from a tutorial I found here. It was a pathetic rose so I stuck one of the flowers from Stampin' Up in the middle of it. Why yes, you can stamp on the seam binding with Staz-On. Ultramarine was used here

The below card is a CASE of a card we made at my upline's house. The color is Pear Pizzazz instead of Marina Mist because I had some citrine bling from Hero Arts laying around that needed to be used. It matches perfectly! The baker's twine around the butterfly doesn't match and didn't come out like I wanted it to, but oh well. Have a great night - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!