Thursday, February 17, 2011

A walk on the wild side


I borrowed this Easter Blossoms set from my friend Beth because I wasn't sure that I wanted it.
I am still on the fence - it is a cute set!

Recipe:

Stamps: Easter Blossoms
Ink: Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy (rock and roll technique)
Paper: Springtime Vintage DSP
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Top Note Die, Corner Rounder punch, Scallop Oval extra large punch, 1-3/4" X 7/8" Oval Large punch, Baja Breeze seam binding, Big Bite and Not Quite Navy marker.

After I made the card I though that it might be nice to have the frame around it colored in. Next time I would cut it out and matte it with a Not Quite Navy cardstock cut from the Top Note die.

*****
Once again I had an idea floating around in my head. I bought the Nature Walk set, but hadn't used it yet. I love the birdie! I don't sew, but for this card I thought I'd try the cutesy thing that I see everyone do with a sewing machine. I kinda like it!

P.S. I use Itty Bitty backgrounds instead of the Color Spritzer Tool. The darn thing never works for me so I have just given up!

Recipe:

Stamps: Nature Walk, Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Easter Blossoms
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz and River Rock
Paper: Springtime Vintage DSP and Botanical Gazette DSP
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: blender pens, sponges, Top Note die, sewing machine with Vanilla thread, Pear Pizzazz seam binding, vintage flower adornments, Pear Pizzazz marker, stampin' dimensionals, multi-purpose liquid glue, corner rounder punch and blossom petal punch


Oh, man is that ribbon crooked! - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!