Saturday, March 12, 2011

Colorful Easter Blossoms


The first three cards are CASED from here. I wasn't sure what color it was that Laurie used so I tried a couple of different ones. They are all stamped with and matted on Early Espresso. First is Pink Pirouette, then Peach Parfait and lastly some Orchid Opulence. I also made a Baja Breeze one, but Beth borrowed it before I could photograph it. They are all stunners and Laurie did a fantastic job!



I CASED the next two cards from here. I am in love with Vicki's blog - you should check out her stuff! I made these two cards using color combos from the DSPs in the big IBC from Stampin' Up. The first colors are Basic Grey, Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red - the paper is Love Letter.


The second card uses Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and Basic Grey - the paper is Lap of Luxury. Why is that goofy Vanilla rose on your card, Heidi? Because I screwed up and punched the hole for my ribbon too low. I had to cover it with something! These cards are much better IRL, promise! Apparently I am in a CASEing mood! Good Night - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!