Saturday, February 19, 2011

Three ladies & a gentleman


I was poking around the Internet and came across this new set by Inkadinakado called "Wedding". Not to be confused with an older set they have that is also called "Wedding". I bought it for myself for Valentine's Day and I love it!

The above card uses Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum. The card below uses Real red and Basic Black plus a sheet from the 4 X 6 Immortal Love stack from DCWV. I embossed the image and it's shiny - sorry for the poor picture! The words are from an old Stampin' Up set called Haute Couture.

This card below is on a Marina Mist base and Elegant Soiree DSP from Stampin' Up. It is better looking IRL, in real life. I love this set from Inkadinkado & I am sure I'll be making more cards. All cards are 5 X 7, by the way. Now I need to make them some custom envelopes, oh and study! Have a great weekend - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!