Saturday, February 12, 2011

CASED for you


I saw this card on Splitcoast and fell in love. Alas, I did not have the 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon in Daffodil Delight. I did however have the 1-1/4" striped grosgrain in Ridinghood Red! Being the thrifty gal that I am I decided to change up her card both in size and in colors. The colors are Ridinghood Red, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Cardstock. The markers used on the stamp are Ridinghood Red, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake for flower center and Pear Pizzazz for the stems. Some linen thread to tie off the Pacific Point button and there you have it folks - a beautiful CASE. It almost has a patriotic feel to it with the red and blue, but not quite. The Ridinghood Red 1-1/4" ribbon is still available on the Stampin' Up clearance rack, if you are interested. Good night to all - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!