Saturday, January 1, 2011

Manly Cricut cards


I have been playing with my Cricut Expression machine again! I also love the Cricut Lite Wildlife cartridge that I got from Wal-Mart! This one is an eagle cut from Early Espresso and Soft Suede. Then I layered him onto Marina Mist, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso for the base. The color combination is thanks to my Color Coach from Stampin' Up - I love that thing! I sponged in some clouds with Whisper White craft ink and hit the corners with the art deco corner chompers. The sentiment is from the Butterfly Dreams set from Papertrey Ink.


This happy fella is also from the Wildlife cartridge. He is cut out of shimmery paper that I believe is a stack from Wausau papers. I used a white gel pen and black Sharpies to give him some details. The sentiment is from the set On Your Birthday from Stampin' Up. The card base and ink color is a retired Stampin' Up color called Handsome Hunter.


Gobble Gobble. I am far too anal to not draw in details on my Cricut cut outs. Sorry about the picture! This bird is cut from Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip. The paper is a DCWV stack for Fall. I used a houndstooth embossing folder on Chocolate Chip cardstock for the upper left panel. The cardstock base is Peach Parfait from Stampin' Up. Inside it says Happy Thanksgiving, but of course. Have a fantastic day - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!