Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wintery Birthday Card


Happy after-Christmas to you all. I woman at Ernesto's job wants a birthday card for her daughter who's birthday is on January 4th. All I know is that she is 23, likes pink and winter sports. I am hoping that this vintage-type card will fit the bill. Colors are Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Pink Pirouette. Stamp sets used are well-scripted, winter post, lovely as a tree and northern hearts. I had to sketch the pond line in by hand with a Basic Grey marker. All letter and outline stamping is done in Basic Grey to give it a softer look. The skaters are fussy cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I see now that my nesties are crooked on the card, but I glued it so there is no going back. It is a hand-made card after all! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful night! -Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!