Friday, January 14, 2011

Cricut cards


Here is a few of the cards I have made lately with my Cricut Expression. I took a class at Hobby Lobby and learned a lot. I could've read the manual, but that is boring and I am more of a hands on person. The above card is a 5 1/2" X 5 1/2" square card. It uses all Stampin' Up supplies except for the stamp and peach flesh are from Papertrey Ink. The stamp is signature Greetings and the flesh of the peach is melon berry cardstock. Stampin' Up supplies are chocolate chip, peach parfait, daffodil delight cardstock and paper. The ribbon is peach parfait also. The bling is Hero Arts. the peach is off of the Preserves cartridge.


These happy birds are from the home decor cartridge. The stamp is well scripted by Stampin' Up. Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Pacific Point are the cardstocks I used for this card. I really do love these birds. Mom's tail got a few dew drops and I colored in the eyes. Have a great day - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!