Thursday, January 13, 2011

Immortal Love Forever!


I'd like to say that I am not addicted to making these Immortal Love cards, but I guess that I am! The above card uses the chipboard embellishments (chess pieces) and the 4 1/2" X 6 1/2" mat stack of Immortal Love by DCWV. The sentiment was computer generated and run through my Cuttlebug with a Spellbinder die.


On the above card the corners and the heart on the right are also chipboard embellishments and the paper from Immortal Love. Simple and easy on the eyes. I hope to post some Cricut cards I made before I go back to school in two weeks. Have a great night - Heidi

4 comments:

  1. love the twi cards! and eeeeeasy, omg...i'm so gonna have to play with mine. isn't the 4x6 stack the greatest?
    anyways, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought two of the 4 x 6 stacks, a 12 x 12 stack and the "scrapbook kit" (even though I don't scrapbook. LOL!!! I love this stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction, I checked last night and I bought THREE of the 4x6 stacks. LOL!!! Ooops! You've inspired me to make my own Twi-cards out of this paper. I worked on one last night. I'll post it on Split Coast as soon as it's done. You can also check my blog over the next few days for it as well if you want.

    www.designsbydaygreenfield.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. APPARENTLY I need the chipboard embellies! ENABLER!!! LOL! These are just wonderful!

    Danielle a.k.a. FitterTwit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!