Friday, May 4, 2012

Something for everyone


Finals are next week so I will put something up before I hibernate.  The above card is made with book stickers that I found on clearance at Target.  There were four in a pack for $0.50 - what a deal.  It is mounted on Calypso Coral using romantic rectangle.  The card base is basic grey.  The tag is Spellbinders and the sentiment is from Stampin Up.  If there were four total that means I need to come up with three more Twilight cards so stay tuned!

Below is a mistake I made using the stencil from Stampin Up that I believe is no longer available.  It schmeared and was just awful, but I turned it around and made this card.  the banner is from Spellbinder.


Below is a card I made for Ralph who took time out of his day to come and help me put a fan in the bathroom ceiling.  What a mess!  He runs his own business and Ernesto carves with him when he can.  I had to say thank you the best way I know how - with a special and one-of-a-kind thank you card!  I just love Totally Tools and I'll never get rid of it!  Not particularly fond of the sayings in the set, but I love the tools! - Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!