Monday, May 28, 2012

Graphic 45 frame card


The above card is made from Graphic 45 paper called Once Upon a Springtime.  They have these sheets with frames on them.  I punched the window out and used some Tim Holtz crackle glaze to give it a cracked effect.  Then I rubbed a little distress ink on it so the cracks would show up better.  Sorry, the picture is very poor.  The flowers were part of the frame, but I added a little to them using the trio flower punch from Stampin' Up, adhesive pearls and a Soft Suede marker.  I believe that punch is retired.  The close up of my flower embellishments is below.


I am hooked on tea cups, it would appear.  Again I used the tea cup image from Stampin' Up's Tea Shoppe stamp set and enlarged it 150%.  Then I cut it out of the Paisley Petals DSP.  I made my own tea bags using white paper and vellum and the tags punches from Stampin' Up.  The tea bag tags have a message stamped on them using Fabulous Phrases and the sentiment is from All Holidays.
- Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!