Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day Card


My son, Isandro, gave me the above card with a bag of tea in it for Mother's Day.  He was so proud of his little creation and it smelled good.  The poem inside reads:
Here's a gift for Mother's Day.
I'll do my best in every way.
But when you get upset with me,
relax and have a cup of tea.

I had to take this idea and run with it, of course!  I used the teacup set and paper from the now retired mini occasions catalog from Stampin' Up.  I photocopied the teacup and enlarged it 150% then used it as a pattern.  The stamp set is Tea Shoppe and I believe it is going to be in the new catalog in June.  The paper is Attic Boutique.  I sponged it all in Soft Suede then put a tea bag under it before I glued it down.  The Mother's Day stamp is from Something to Celebrate.   - Heidi


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!