Sunday, May 29, 2011

I bought the punch, now what?


I bought this EK Success punch because I thought it was cute, and it is. Then I struggled to figure out what to do with it when I actually went to use it. I am far too anal to NOT have the cupcakes be colored perfectly or accurately! I dug for some old SU DSP and found the old Sweet Pea (?) stack. Close to Cocoa for the cupcake papers and So Saffron and Pretty in Pink for the frosting and this paper matched perfectly. I punched pink and yellow circles for the frosting and tucked it behind the border. The cherry is from the Build a Cupcake punch from SU & the sentiment is from Create a Cupcake also from SU. I punched the cherry out of Real Red and then colored the stem with a Chocolate Chip marker. EASY! The scalloped border is also a punch from EK Success that I love to use. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!