Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Butterfly thoughts....


While doing my cardio at the gym today I had a thought about making a butterfly body. Funny how the mind wanders... Anyway, I have seen other people make butterfly bodies with ribbon, but I never liked the way it turned out for me. Enter in the 1/8" ribbon that I didn't like, but now I like it. I used my Big Bite and punched one hole below the butterfly and two above. Then I fed my ribbon through and folded it on the last pass and pushed it out to make the antennae. Oh, I like this much better.

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist
Ink (markers): Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy
Stamps: Four Frames & You're a Gem
Paper: Paisley Petals DSP
Die: Beautiful Butterflies
Embossing folder: Elegant Lines
Punches: Decorative Label (SU) & Real Estate Sign (EK SUCCESS)
Ribbon: 1/8" taffeta

I tried to get a closer picture of the butterfly for you, but it isn't as clear as I would've liked. Sorry! Have a great night! - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!