Thursday, May 26, 2011

DCWV 4 X 6 mat stacks


I discovered the DCWV 4 X 6 paper stacks at Jo-Ann's starting with the Immortal Love stack here. They are the perfect size for 4 X 6 cards (A6). The above card uses a piece of paper from the Tattered Time stack. The sentiment is from SU's set - curvy verses.


The cowboy card uses two sheets of paper from the All About Boys stack. The embossed cowbot is punched out and mounted on the background sheet. The cardstock is So Saffron and Close to Cocoa. Love this for a boys card!


This card uses another sheet from the Tattered Time mat stack from DCWV. I printed the sentiment out on my computer and punched it out. The cardstock is Ocean Tides from Papertrey Ink. I couldn't find an SU color that matched! I love it! Have a fantastic day. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!