Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer catalog Stamp-a-stack


I recently participated in a Summer Mini Stamp-a-Stack. These are the three cards I came up with for the SAS. The above card uses the stamp set Touch of Kindness from Stampin' Up.


This card uses the set Recess from the Summer Mini. Oh, not a good picture - I really need a light box!


This card was the third card that I came up with and it uses the sets The Open Sea and Word Play stamped in shimmer paint. It is a close CASE with the card in the mini catalog.


The above card is icky! It was my first idea for the SAS, but it had to go. Too blah! We have this great DSP called Beyond the Garden and only Daffodil Delight ribbon to go with it! I have tons of retired stuff to go with it, but that doesn't count. I used white ribbon on this card, but yuck! The ship card was the most popular card of mine at the SAS. - Heidi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!