Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Cricut card and GASP a scrapbook page.



Whew it's been a long time since I did any scrapbooking! The page is of my son's 4K pictures this year. While talking to my friend Beth she said something about stars and it clicked that I could use stars on this page! I couldn't use flowers or anything girly (I have a ton of that stuff!) because it is a boy's page. The colors are Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla to go nicely with the pictures. Simple and clean.

The gingerbread man is another card from Beth's house that we did on her Cricut. He's cut out of the front so I put some paper behind him and then offset a frame around him in the now extinct Candy Cane DSP from Stampin' Up. Have a great night - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!