Saturday, December 11, 2010

Valentine's CASE


Good evening from beautiful and rainy Wisconsin! This card is a CASE from Papercrafts magazine, but of course I changed it up a bit. I didn't use any fancy ribbon, as a matter of fact I used an old scrap just to be rid of it! Next time I'll use Pretty in Pink from Stampin' Up. On the Papercrafts card they used a sheer ribbon of which I had none. The chipboard is from Making Memories and is called "jigsaw love." I picked it up at Archiver's a LONG time ago, so I don't know if you can still get it. Cardstock is Basic Grey from Stampin' Up and whisper white. The brad is a Blushing Bride shimmer brad, also from Stampin' Up. The "love you" is a die from Cuttlebug that comes with an embossing folder called Love Language combo pack. In Papercrafts they stamped I love you, but I didn't feel like doing that with an alphabet so I used the die instead. This is a 5 X 7 card - I just love making the BIG ONES! Now I need to make an envelope! Hmm...I believe I have just the right paper. Good night and have a safe tomorrow! - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!