Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jack-o-Lantern card

I saw this punch at Jo-Ann's in Racine. They had the punch one time. For weeks I went back and the hook was there, but the punch was not. This punch is from EK Success. I don't believe EK did a good job marketing these new punches. I haven't see them anywhere except on-line. I purchased mine on www.franticstamper.com.

I used Tangerine Tango cardstock from Stampin' Up. Then I scored it every half inch with my Scor-pal. I took a small piece of Barely Banana and punched the face out of it also. Then I glued the Barely Banana to the back so it'd look like the pumpkin was carved. It occured to me that he needed a stem! A piece of Old Olive ribbon tucked in at the top. Then I mounted it on black cardstock and I was done.

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi