Friday, October 23, 2009

All-Purpose Ink for Winter fun

I was amazed by the different uses for this great ink that I was introduced to by Stampin' Up. There are videos and ideas all over Splitcoast Stampers for the ink.

It is currently available in the Stampin' Up Holiday mini catalog.

For this card I used a color ink not available through Stampin' Up - darn! The color of the Tsukineko all-purpose ink I used for this card is white.

I stamped all images by daubering the ink onto the stamps. A little ink goes a LONG way!

Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Post, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Patterned Pines
Paper: Night of Navy
Ink: Tsukineko all-purpose ink
Punches: modern label & word window
Other: daubers, Nestabilities circles and scalloped circles, white organdy ribbon

NOTE: For the modern label and scalloped circle pieces of paper I daubed ink on the NoN paper after punching them out. I decided that white paper would be too contrasting and would ruin my soft effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!