Monday, November 9, 2009

Mojo Monday # 112


I am going to try and keep my Mojo going by participating in the Mojo Monday challenges. I love the all-purpose ink from Tsukineko. Stampin' Up carries it in the Mini Catalog. I hope they carry it on a permanent basis! I hope they get other colors as well.

This card uses white all-purpose ink from Tsukineko. The couple is stamped on Night of Navy with the API. I also stamped the Peace on Earth on NoN Designer Series Paper. The API lets you stamp light on dark in a whole new way. The ink dries fast! View all the other wonderful entries for this week's challenge here - Mojo Monday

Have a great night - Heidi

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love the white ink to highlight your image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome take on the sketch--just love that skating couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! The dp and image are perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very nice-the white ink gives such a different look to these skaters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!