Thursday, August 28, 2014

Shoe Collage from Club Scrap

Hello everybody!  I tried to post every day, but darn it all if life doesn't get in the way!  We were on vacation in the Wisconsin Dells for a couple of days and while I had things scheduled I didn't have enough to fill the gaps.  Oh well, I am here now!

I bought this stamp at Goodwill, surprise, surprise! It is soooo NOT me, but I love a good challenge!  Here is my attempt at a girly girl card:


Okay, so the shoe is kinda from the 90's and that dates the stamp a bit.  Although the stamp says 2004!? I embossed the background and glitter embossed the shoe and bow tie then cut them out and popped them up on the card front.  I tried silver and gold before deciding on the red.  I added a little red Stickles to the purse to pop out the purse closure.  Ah, I don't know - what do you think? 

I seem to be easily tried of stamps lately.  I bought this one, used it once and am ready to move on.  I'll probably put it on Amazon, Etsy or Craigslist to get rid of it.  Not my style, but I think I did it justice. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!