Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Graphic 45 - January

Wow, have I really been gone that long?  It's not that I haven't been crafting, I guess, I just haven't been sharing.  I have a LOT of cards saved up and I am going to try and post everyday.

I found a 6 X 6 pad of Graphic 45 papers and matching embellishments on a trip to Goodwill. Heck, for 99 cents how could I pass it up?  I decided to make 12 cards - one for each month as the paper has the months on it.  Today I will share January.


This card measures 6 1/4" X 4 1/2".  That is NOT a normal size card, but with my envelope punch board I was able to make matching envelopes.  I love my envelope punch board (although the punch part gets stuck) as I can make any sized envelope I want.  The extra strip of paper from the front 6 X 6 size is inside along with a place to write a note.

The card bases is Not Quite Navy and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Hope you have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!