Saturday, August 30, 2014

One Sticker - Two Ways!

Recently when I was at Goodwill I saw this book of stickers for only 99 cents.  So of course I had to buy them and try to make cards from them.  I made a few cards, which I will share with you over the next few days, but then I got bored.  The stickers are from K & Company Beyond Postmarks, Sentiments vellum stickers.

 

This is what the sticker pad looks like.

I wanted the stickers to NOT look like stickers when I made them into cards.  For the first card I used gold and white sequins.  The color of these stickers matches Hello Honey from Stampin' Up exactly.


The second card uses yellow epoxy "bubble" stickers that my friend Karen gave to me.  They don't look much like stickers to me anymore.  I'd love to know what you think! - Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!