Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Itty Bitty Baby 3 ways

At a recent trip to Goodwill I picked up a pack of these cute clothespins.  I made this first card in yellow without the words.  The space above the clothesline was empty, but it was too late to stamp on it.  I couldn't stamp on it because I had popped the cardstock up to make room for the clothespins.  The surface was uneven and the congratulations never would have come out evenly.  So I put in a Congrats die cut from Cuttlebug.  I thought it was cute.


Then enter my good friend Beth.  Her insight was that I should have made the card pink instead of yellow.  That would be because she has a granddaughter and another on the way (I am not sure if it is a boy or a girl).  I am NOT one to back down from a challenge!  Pink it is!


Ahh, there we have it in all of it's pink glory!  What about the boys, you may ask?  I am not one to leave a task undone.  The next one is for the boys.


The size of these cards is 4 1/2 X 7 1/2.  These cards are far too bulky to go in an envelope. I could make them whatever size I wanted because I don't need to make a matching envelope.  These cards are what I like to call "give me cards."  You can not put them in an envelope and you couldn't easily mail it so you must "give it" to the recipient.

The stamps used are Itty Bitty Baby and Sassy Salutations from Stampin' Up.  Have a fantastically creative day! - Heidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!