Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Late Halloween fun

I made these cards for Halloween, but never posted them.  I will try to fill in the blanks as to what manufacturer, etc as I figure it out!  Thanks for understanding.


The above card uses a die from Frantic Stamper called Witch Riding Broom and can be found here.

The next three cards use paper from My Mind's Eye and can be found here. No need to embellish as the glitter is already on the paper. Super easy to make these cards!




 

And last, but not least a card that uses Stampin' Up paper called Motley Monsters.  I never bought the paper.  This is actually the bottom of a page in a magazine that comes to demonstrators called Stampin' Success.  The letters are cut from Sizzix dies called Little Letters Thinlits Die also available from Stampin' Up. Have a Fabulous Day - Heidi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!