Friday, March 27, 2015

Grey Skies No More

Happy Friday Everyone!  I saw this Cloud cover up die from My Favorite Things and knew what I had to do with it.  I so love dies that cover a card front (see yesterday's post!).  Is this not cute and fabulous?


First I cut Smokey Slate (SU) cardstock with the die-namics cloud cover up (MFT) die. Then I cut white stamper's select (PTI) cardstock with the cloud die again.  I glued the Smokey Slate to a piece of Basic Grey (SU) cardstock and put the white clouds into the holes.  Then I stamped the sentiment from MFT blue skies stamp set on the front.  The sun is Yo Yo Yellow (SU) and the die spring showers from Lawn Fawn.  The smile is from the bowl of soup in the stamp set On the Mend by Lawn Fawn.  Looks more complicated than it really is. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!