Sunday, September 7, 2014

Two more sticker cards

I used the same vellum stickers from a previous post and made two different cards. The vellum stickers are called Beyond Postmarks, Sentiments, from K & Company.  The paper is from Fancy Pants and is called Wonderful Day. The first card uses the tag topper scalloped punch from Stampin' Up.



The second card uses the Circles Large Edger punch from EK Success and a heart punch.  The Circles punch is an edger punch and makes a chain of circles.  I simply punched the top of my tag and trimmed the extra circles I didn't want off the top.  I find that I have a lot of edger punches and I need to find different things to do with them.
Circles Large Edger Punch Product Photo
Have a wonderful Sunday - Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I came here from your SCS post because you said "More details." I don't see any. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!