Thursday, September 11, 2014

Background die love!

I am in love with background dies.  They make a quick and cool backgrounds for any card.  I saw a card that cut away part of the back ground and I thought I could definitely do that.  To see an example click here, it's the second card.  This card is similar as I cut away part of the background chevron die cut. The die is the Chevron Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions. The sentiment is from All Holidays and the flowers are from Too Kind, both from Stampin' Up.


The next card uses the Cover Plate: Chevron Vertical Die from Papertrey Ink. I cut out several colors of cardstock with this die.  Then in the kraft colored background I placed the blue and pink stripes to fill in the background.  The sentiment is from Banner Greetings and the flower is from Fifth Avenue Floral both from Stampin' Up. The leaves are foliage dies from Spellbinders. The doily behind the flower is picot edge circles from Spellbinder.


Have a great day! - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!