Sunday, June 10, 2012

One layout - three ways


While browsing through the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog I found this layout on page 39.  I decided to make a few cards with that layout.  The above card uses Teeny Tiny Wishes, Nature Walk and Kindness Matters stamp sets from Stampin' Up.  I have cut apart the butterflies in that set in order to use them separately.  Just because the sticker shows them together doesn't mean I can't cut them apart, right!?


I decided to use more retired DSP and make this card.  The colors are Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  The stamps are Fabulous Florets, Itty Bitty Buds and Short & Sweet,  I stamped some Itty Bitty Buds on Peach Parfait cardstock and then punched them out with various small flower punches.


Why do I need a stamp for the main image?!  I used the owl builder punch and stamped the graduation hat from Little Layers Plus and then cut it out.  The sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes again. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!