Saturday, March 12, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty


I am taking care of my friend's cats and I needed to make a thank you card. I love this little kitty - he is so versatile! Unfortunately I don't remember who makes him, but he comes in a set with other pets. The fish and paws are from Stampin' Up and it is called C is for Cat. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Once again (see next post) I have stolen color combos from Stampin' Up's DSP. This is Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, ink, and markers. The DSP is Sweet & Sour Specialty, of which I have none.

One of the cats I am watching is orange so I thought it fitting. The border punch is from EK Success and you can see that I punched the inside also. Beautiful 5/8" satin Pumpkin Pie ribbon completes the card. It's so darn cute I might not give it to them! - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!