Monday, January 4, 2010

What I've been up to...


I always wanted these Cuttlekids dies. They are cute. I just made a plain card with them. Didn't know what kind of greeting to use. Used old Soft Sky DSP.



It occurred to me that with the right stamp and some cool old DSP you could make some neat and simple cards. I hope I have achieved that!


I saw this set on Ebay and wanted it! It is an old set from Stampin' Up called Space. With two boys I thought it might come in handy. I mounted them all on Crushed Curry before I added the glitter otherwise I would've done a better job matching the colors to the card base.


How am I, a slave to papercrafting, supposed to resist a cute stamp like this? The answer is - I CAN'T. The bird and nest stamp is from Memory Box. Must resist, but I couldn't. - Heidi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!