Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween goodies


First up is a pumpkin box using the fancy favor die from Stampin Up. I punched the face out using the large Jack-o-Lantern punch from EK Success. You have to fold the flap up and punch through it in order to get to the front of the box BTW. Then I glued a piece of black cardstock on the inside, but you could do yellow or glow-in-the-dark too! You could punch the pieces out in black and just glue them on for ease of assembling the box also. Then I used my retired horizontal slot punch from Stampin' Up to make a slot in the front and back of the box. Then I pulled my ribbon through and tied it with some hemp twine. I think he is super cute! I stuffed him with chocolate for the neighbor girls.


While browsing at Hobby Lobby (dangerous, I know) I came across these two stamps. The skeleton is from Stampabilities and the saying (below) is from Print Works Collection. The die is Two Tags from Stampin' Up. It was missing something at the top so I punched out a circle (1 3/8") in YoYo Yellow and layered it under the bat punch from Stampin' Up. The bat is retired, but it is still available on the Clearance Rack on SU's site - quick! The skeleton is embossed in white and looks pretty cool if I do say so myself. - Heidi










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!