Friday, March 19, 2010

Made at Beth's House


I went to my friend Beth's house and we each came up with two cards for the other person to make. The above and below cards were Beth's. I have no idea what the aqua color is on the first card, but it looks great.


The following two are cards I designed for Beth to make. The Easter one uses three Martha Stewart punches. The butterfly card is a "lift" from this month's Stampin' Success magazine. They have a cork butterfly on the front cover. First I stamped the butterfly with So Saffron craft ink - after running it through the butterfly die, of course. Then my husband came in and said he couldn't see the design so I stamped it in the only other color of craft ink I had - Not Quite Navy. Then I sealed it with spray acrylic sealant and dried it with a blow dryer. The craft ink is not going anywhere. Then I tied some thin ribbon around the butterfly and stuck the antennas to the card with a little Tombow Mono Multi glue - I love that stuff! - Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!