Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am mystified by myself!


Yesterday, in my Nutrition class, while intently listening to the lecturer my eyes wandered to a folder sitting on her desk. The flowers were all the same size and on a black background. I quickly drew a sketch, so I could again concentrate on the lecture at hand. Here is the card I made using the extra large fancy flower punch from Stampin' Up and 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches also. This card was so easy to make and looks awesome. Think about switching up the colors for a different look. How about Apricot Appeal or Lavender Lace instead of Real Red. This would be a winner for any SU card workshop or class. - Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the day my husband and I were driving down the road and I as we drove passed a concrete truck I had to make a sketch of the logo and went home and made a card - entered it into a contest AND WON! All off a concrete truck. By the way, that's the only contest I've ever entered. Once a person starts stamping, the whole world becomes our idea gallery! I love this card - so bold and fun. Thanks for blessing my day! :))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!