Thursday, December 24, 2009

Joy Christmas Cards


What do you do when it is raining outside in Wisconsin on Christmas Eve? Why make Christmas cards and pray the rain doesn't freeze!

I saw a version of this on Stamper's Showcase on Stampin' Up's demo website. I made many versions with different SU DSP. I have a ton of it and this is great for using up scraps. My favorite is at the top using Holiday Lounge paper. It is simple and a great way to maximize the use of the ornament punch and the Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Die Set by Sizzix - both available from Stampin' Up. I don't do simple most of the time. I had to hold myself back to keep from adding a brad or ribbon or something!!!! Have a great day! - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!