Friday, May 2, 2014

Grands Spellbinders storage

I store my Nestabilities, Framelits and other metal dies on magnetic sheets in the Stampin' Up stamp/DVD cases.  I can not, however, fit my Grand Nestabilities dies into those cases. For the longest time I kept the dies in their packages, but then they were hidden and I couldn't see what I had.  I thought about hanging them, in their packages, on the wall.  This would take up a lot of wall space.  Then I saw that someone put magnetic sheets on her closet doors to store all of her MFT dies.  While I was at Goodwill I came across a new, but scratched dry erase board for $7.00.  This is significantly cheaper than the brand new one I bought previously.  I bought the dry erase board and added strips of magnetic sheet with sticky back that I purchased here. These sheets are heavier than normal and I love them as they cut nicely on my paper trimmer.  They are also what I use in the Stampin' Up DVD cases.  From what I have experienced they are also fairly cheap too.  I put the dry erase board and the magnetic sheets together and here is how I store my larger dies.


Sorry about the flash, but you get the idea.  I also store my Sizzix Flip-its dies on this board.  It hangs to the left of where I store my Big Shot so I can just reach up and grab what I need.  I also use it to put dies out of the way when I am using them.  This way they won't get lost in my paper mess.  There is a pipe in the way, but I can use the storage just fine. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!