Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paris Amour

I have this lotion lying around the house from Bath and Body works called Paris Amour. I borrowed a picture of it from the Internet.


Cool, right?  It has the Eiffel Tower, some flowers (I think they are tulips) and a bit of bokeh in the background.  That Eiffel Tower looks a lot like the one in the Stampin Up valentine set, Follow my Heart. I have that set, but I just couldn't use it.  I didn't like the Eiffel Tower with the heart in it.  So I turned to an oldie-but-goodie stamp set, Artistic Etchings.  That Eiffel Tower fit the bill nicely.  I used my Gorgeous Grunge set to put a little bokeh on the card as well.  I really love the way it turned out.  Finally an idea comes to paper correctly! - Heidi

Also uses Fifth Avenue Floral.  Rose Red and Baja Breeze cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!