Monday, January 20, 2014

Silhouette Cameo Cards

I have been trying to use my Silhouette Cameo machine more lately.  The cards that I have done haven't been too complicated and the machine cuts very well. I think that I lack patience when it comes to popping all those pieces out of what I have cut.  Take for instance the rope frame on the card below.  That frame is very intricate and even as big as I cut it there were a lot of little pieces to push out.  All in all I don't think it turned out too bad.

This card is a 5 X 7 size.

The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set.  I couldn't find any stamps that I could fit Happy Birthday on the whole banner so I just went with BIRTHDAY.

This is an A2 size card.
The above card is a swing card that I cut out on my Cameo.  I used some old Stampin' Up Christams paper.  The tree flips open to the inside. It is very cool - one that you have to see in person to really appreciate it. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!