Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Three horses - five ways


I broke down and bought a Cameo Silhouette.  The first thing I cut was ruined probably because the mat was so sticky, but these horses here are awesome!  I used three different colors plus two of the negatives left-over.


This first set of horses use, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze and River Rock cardstock on Black.  Maybe I needed some shading on the horses to make them pop.


On the second card I embossed the first and third horse to give it a different look.

On the third card I embossed all of the horses for another look.

I used the River Rock negative part and made the above card.


Then I used the Cajun Craze negative part and made this last card.  I think I am all horsed out now.
- Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!