Sunday, January 20, 2013

Would you like some wine?

I took care of a cat this week and the owners collect wine stuff.  So I decided to "lift" this pattern from a card they had and make it my own.  I would be more than happy to post the pattern for anyone interested, just email me.  

I LOVE how it turned out because I sponged the heck out of it.  That gave it a very realistic look.  I chose blue to match the envelope I had made for it.  This card is a #10 size, I think.  It fits in the envelope that you would tri-fold an 8 1/2 X 11 piece of paper into for mailing.


Cardstock: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise & Bashful Blue or Baja Breeze.
Stamps: Calendar Alphabets & Numbers.
Markers: Pacific Point & Tempting Turquoise.
Dies: Apothecary Accents. & Provocraft.
Punches: Various flowers.
Other: rhinestones, paper piercing pack, glue.

I wish the picture did this card justice!  Of course the seam for this card is on the left side.  Have a great night! - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!