Sunday, December 16, 2012

A man card from body wash!?

I talked about "idea wandering" in a previous post.  That is what I call it when I go to stores and just wander looking for color combinations or card ideas.  This time my idea was right in my shower!  My husband uses this body wash.  What could be more manly than Old Spice?!  So I borrowed the color scheme and layout right off the bottle.


 I have been formulating this card in the back of my brain for some time now.  I have had finals to finish up my semester and have been otherwise busy.  I finally had the time to make my vision a reality (the card is a 5 X 7).  The colors are Pacific Point and Riding Hood Red.  The octagon is a Spellbinders die.  The background is Sanded and the ship is from the Open Sea from Stampin' Up.  As my brain is constantly churning I may go back and do another card with white embossed words to totally mimic the Old Spice bottle.  I'd say I need a hobby, but it's too late now!  Have a fabulous day - Heidi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!