Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hunter Green & gold tree


Did you ever have an awesome idea in your head only to be disappointed once it was on paper? Well here is my latest! This is a whopping 7 3/4" X 5 1/2" card, but it is crooked and some of the gold texture is in different directions. I am far to anal for this card - too bad it is the ONLY one like it that I will make! Anyway, my friend Letty and I saw a card made with this die and loved it. Of course neither of us took a picture of that wedding card at our "local and now closed" scrapbook store. So there my Harlequin die from Provocraft sat until this idea popped into my head. The base and tree are American Crafts gold cardstock with some Handsome Hunter cardstock thrown in. Top it off with a gold glimmer brad from Stampin' Up. It's not awful, but it could be better. Okay for a first try. Have a fantastic evening! - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!